Thursday, April 23, 2009

Computer Woes


I've been having computer woes for the past week. Have been sharing my computer with hubby for the past 6 months, which is why the computer is acting up to begin with. Yikes, what a mess. Anyhow, he finally got a laptop and we paid the GeekSquad to come out and transfer all his data over to the new one and clean mine up. Now it seems he cleaned it up so much that I can barely use it. He uninstalled a lot that I need, so I am taking notes for when I call him up to give him heck....LOL Since he did it I think he should fix it! Besides I am not sure how to go about installing any of the things he removed. Anyhoo, thought I would show you my desk while it is clean and tidy. Also the top of the hutch(bottom photo) which is always like this...too much stuff, but that is just the way I am. No getting around it. I clean it off only to pile it up again.

Labels: computers, collections, desk, junk




1 comment:

  1. That's what I'm afraid of....that they'll take out things I really need. I hope you're able to get it all back.

    If my desk ever looked that neat I'd know it wasn't mine!!

    ReplyDelete