Saturday, August 8, 2009

Clouds, I love Clouds

I never get bored with watching the clouds. I take a photo of them every day, sometimes more than a few. I carry my camera with me always, and sometimes I am heading out the front door, and I look at the clouds and have to stop right then and there and shoot a photo. Then driving down the parkway, again. Then on top of the overpass, then on the way home again. Usually hubby is driving, if I am driving I do stop. I am not a multi-tasking driver! Then at sunset the clouds are breathtakingly beautiful and I have to run out and take a few more pictures. If we have a thunderstorm moving in, I like those clouds as well. I am in the process of trying to organize all my cloud pictures. In the meantime, this one is from this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment