Monday, July 27, 2009

Here we go again

A new week... Hmm. I start the week on Monday, how about you? Some peeps argue that the week starts on Sunday, as that is the way it is on most printed calendars. Even though I don't have a regular job anymore, I still start my week with Monday. It's still HOT here, what else is new. The man around here says it may be too hot for yardwork, but not for golf. When he came home from the golf course last night at 6, he said the big thermometer at the intersection read 109. How can that BE? Yikes. Well, it was still 97 when I went to bed last night, so I guess it coulda been. No wonder my brain feels fried.

Here's the fruit of the week-end, along with the smoothie of the day. This one was for Saturday, and is peach and banana, and protein, 27 grams, we call this breakfast.
Sunday we had apricot alone because someone forgot to buy more bananas.



No comments:

Post a Comment