Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Walk on the East Side

Hubby and I went on a walk the other day(on our anniversary) and I wanted to go to Big Red Sun...However they were closed. We called, and they are now only open by appointment, and do mostly commercial work. Sad, another indication of hard economical times I guess. They have some things that most other nurseries don't carry, so will have to look elswhere for unusual plant material.

Looking towards downtown


Love their blue porch and the colors of this light fixture


Plant material, I like the dichondra


Pink...love the plant, lantern, house across the street

1 comment:

  1. I really don't like appointment only shopping because I never feel comfortable just browsing. I feel as if I have to buy something because they've given me their time!

    ReplyDelete