Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today we kept it very low key, it's the first Mother's Day without Hub's Mom. We went to get new tires on his car. Left the car and walked about a mile to Target and Starbucks. I power walked all around the Target store. Thankfully it was cool this morning, by the time we walked back to get the car a couple of hours later, it was getting warm and humid, and I was on the edge of getting cranky! I called my Mom and Sister, they were all having a B-B-Q at Sisters house. Here's the card I made for my Mom. I used the French General line of papers I just got from Michaels.






Back of envelope

Front of envelope



Mailer
 

2 comments:

  1. sweet, sounds like a good day, it's getting hot here, I already have ripe tomatoes, well cherry ones anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds just right. I had a low-key day, too and enjoyed every minute of it.

    Love your creative envelope and card.

    ReplyDelete