Monday, May 7, 2012

so far away....

Time is rushing by me so fast I can hear the wind whistling in my ears.

Earth Day Venue from two weeks ago
At the end of the final program we all marched out in a conga line, beating drums that they handed out. People formed the words Beyond Coal and a helicopter flew over and took photos.  If you look closely you can see where I was seated and a little lower in the photo, hubby.  They seated people by shirt color, or at least tried to.  We were out there for almost an hour, I got sunburned.                                                                                                                                               
                                                    

As you can probably see, I am having some trouble getting my text inserted properly in this new blogger format.

1 comment:

  1. Time is definitely rushing past! I'm so behind with everything...my daughter has moved back to California and I've been running around like crazy.

    ReplyDelete