Friday, September 11, 2009

Still Basking in the Glow

We have been home almost a week, but I am doing my best to stay in vacation mode. Sorting through the 600 plus photos I took is helping. We stayed in a little boutique hotel that has only 23 rooms, so it was cozy and not at all like the hustle and bustle of a big hotel. The city was small with lots of boutiques and quaint little shops. Hubby went off to work and I just played.

Front view of hotel


Our room


View out the side window, nice houses on the hill


One end of the hotel lobby



I walked miles and miles every day, the weather was so nice and cool. This is one of the benches I sat on for a rest every morning, getting some sun and watching the commuters run to catch the ferry for the daily trip into the city. I met a lot of friendly people who walked their dogs twice a day. I had to practice relaxing the first day, but by the end of the second day, I had it down pretty well. I did a little journaling, but mostly just walked a lot and took a lot of photos.



I think tomorrow I will show you the photos I took of all the pretty shop windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment