Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Fantastic Week Away

The hubster and I had a little getaway to San Francisco this past week. We hadn't been on a trip like this for some time so it was much needed and anticipated. It was kind of a substitute for what used to be my yearly birthday trip to British Columbia. It was more than adequate, as a substitute. HAH! Anyhow, I had not been to SF in about 10 years, so this was really nice. Really nice.

The requisite "cloud" photo.


First stop after leaving the airport. In-N-Out Burger. It's a tradition.


Crossing the bridge.


Welcome to The Waters Edge. One of the many seagulls.


We got settled in just in time to watch the fog start rolling in. This is a scene that always amazes me no matter how many times I see it. I guess if I lived there, I'd get used to it.


This was day one. More adventures tomorrow, or after I get caught up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment