Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO! HAPPY HALLOWEEN



This gal looks like I feel after two solid weeks of intense physical therapy. Actually she looks BETTER than I do. My hair is ragged, I have no make-up on, the only difference is my tears are just tears, not bloody ones. Even though they feel like it and I have several bruises from the work-outs I've been getting. Every day for an hour, then home for a nap, then wake up and do another hour exercise at home, then again before bed. I had an evaluation on Friday. I get to decrease to two times a week at Rehab, but must do an hour every day at home. So, it is paying off, but, darn...I am exhausted. All I want to do is sleep. I guess it is part of the healing to be tired. I'll do 4 weeks on the new schedule then be evaluated again.

I've missed out on several fall festivities that I like...Halloween, and Dia de los Muertos. But guess what? A year goes by so fast that it will be time for them again before we know it. Next stop...unpack the giant Christmas tree and drag that stuff out again. And the beat goes on. Actually there are a LOT of festivities going on in November that I think I can manage, so it's not too bad.

Don't eat too much Halloween candy! I've worked my way through a large bag of M&M peanuts this past week. No appetite for food, but still want me some CHOCOLATE! Did you know that M&M peanut now comes in dark chocolate too?

1 comment:

  1. The PT sounds grueling but if you get good results it will be worth it. I can't believe that we're heading into the holiday season in just a couple of weeks. This year has just flown by. I'm not sure I'm up for Christmas this year. Seems like a lot of effort for me and HB. We'll see....

    Hang in there with the PT, and enjoy the chocolate! You gotta have some rewards!!

    ReplyDelete