Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day

Well, I started a few Valentines, but true to my state of disarray these days, I didn't get them finished. Almost, but not quite. I can't quite believe, and you probably won't either, that I used to do a yearly Valentine exchange that required 100 Valentines. It's been awhile since I have been able to manage that. I thought I'd show you a few of my collection of candy boxes. These are the ones I could put my hands on around the house. I started collecting the Choxie boxes a few years ago, but none of them are heart shaped, I just liked them. I'm a sucker for interesting packaging, and mostly little boxes.



The metal heart ones are from Brighton, came with jewelry not candy in them. I found a few more boxes after I took the photo. I have heart things tucked into shelves all around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Heart Day to you, too! I didn't manage any Valentine's this year....again! I did good to manage one for HB! And it was purchased, not handmade.

    PS - I owe you an email which I'll try to get done today. Things have been crazy around here.

    ReplyDelete